HLS Corporate Services Pte Ltd
HLS Corporate Services Pte Ltd is a division of Heng Lee Seng LLP, an integrated professional services firm offering audit & assurance, tax consulting, internal audit & risk advisory, accounting and corporate secretarial services to high growth local enterprises and multinational corporations for nearly 40 years.
We are a member of MSI Global Alliance, an international affiliation of legal and accounting firms located in major commercial centers around the world.
For more information, you may visit our website at www.hlsllp.com.sg
Corporate Secretarial Senior / Manager
We seek independent, motivated and technically competent individuals to join our professional team.
If you are an ambitious individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, HLS Corporate Services Pte Ltd offers you a special place to build your career.
We are large enough to provide the challenge of diverse, high quality clients, yet small enough to give you the personal attention that will help you achieve your full potential. You'll gain extensive experience in the full range of corporate secretarial and consulting services we provide.
From the start of your career, the easy accessibility to directors - and all our professional team - assures valuable guidance.
Candidate must be qualified and technically competent
- Applicants with ICSA qualification or currently pursuing the ICSA are invited to apply.
- Minimum 3 to 8 years corporate secretarial or relevant experience
- Applicants with experience either in a public–listed company or in a professional service firm.
- Proficiency in Viewpoint preferred.
- Working knowledge of ACRA Bizfile procedures.
For interested candidates, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Published on 24 Apr 2018
Bird & Bird ATMD is a leading Singapore law firm with a strong local presence, complemented by its regional and international focus being part of Bird & Bird’s international practice. Our team of lawyers are recognised as leaders in their respective fields and for their high quality advice and deep sector knowledge, providing clients with the full range of legal services including advice on commercial, corporate, intellectual property, dispute resolution and arbitration, employment law, competition law, finance, data protection and real estate matters.
Through our global association with international law firm Bird & Bird, we are strategically well placed to offer local expertise within a global context, offering clients access to a network of 1,200 lawyers and legal practitioners in 28 offices worldwide.
Join us for a rewarding career and fulfil your potential.
Corporate Secretarial Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns and other lodgements with ACRA
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions of directors and shareholders, if required
- Maintenance of registers book
- Liaising with auditors
- Notarisation/legalization/authentication of documents with various Embassies
- Administrative and clerical tasks e.g. printing, filing
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Member of CSIS or currently pursuing ICSA are invited to apply
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' corporate secretarial experience
- Meticulous, deadline driven and adaptive
- Organised and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good team player and positive working attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Bird & Bird ATMD LLP
2 Shenton Way #18-01
Published on 19 Apr 2018