MC Corporate Services Pte. Ltd.
We are an established & reputable group of Companies providing a broad range of professional services for accounting, tax and corporate secretarial works. Towards our business expansion initiative, we have a vacancy for Corporate Secretarial Executive.
The positions offer excellent growth & experience potential since we have a large diversified portfolio of clients including listed companies, private companies and multinational firms, charities, foundations, trusts and offshore companies.
Corporate Secretarial Executive / Senior
- To manage a portfolio of companies consisting of public listed companies, private, foreign companies, as well as several charities
- To perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporation and striking-off of companies and ACRA filings
- To maintain and update statutory registers, records and filing with the relevant authorities
- To prepare/draft various board resolutions and minutes of meetings
- To attend to clients’ corporate secretarial requirements including drafting and releasing of SGX Announcements, and ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 3 years of related working experience in corporate secretarial field
- Possess ICSA qualification is an added advantage, though not essential
- Hands-on experience in electronic filing with ACRA preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Meticulous, pro-active, able to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Mature, responsible and a team player
- An attractive salary package of SGD 60,000 commensurate depending on your experience
- Excellent performance bonus
- Medical/expenses reimbursement
- Excellent working environment with the best in class work-life balance
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org immediately stating your availability and last drawn/current salary.
Published on 27 Sep 2017
Location: Tanjong Pagar
We are a fast-growing full service Corporate Services firm, with an excellent mix of local and global clients. We are led by seasoned professionals (with many years of legal and accounting/tax training). Join our friendly and dynamic team of professionals, for a fulfilling job with tremendous potential for career progression.
Position available: Corporate Secretarial Manager/Executive
Salary: Commensurate with seniority/experience
- Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (corporate secretarial executive/company secretary)
- Excellent knowledge of processes and electronic filing requirements with ACRA (bizfile)
- Good command of English, verbal and written
- Able to converse effectively in Mandarin
- Organized, detail and result oriented personality
- Able to work independently
- ICSA qualifications will be a plus
- Manage a portfolio of clients and report to the Director
- Managing filing deadlines
- Prepare Board minutes and resolutions, ACRA BizFile filings and e-stamping
- Perform Customer Due Diligence checks, following established company procedure
- E-filing - incorporation/annual returns etc.
- Perform ad-hoc secretarial assignments (eg. drafting various resolutions)
- Liaising with accountants and tax agents
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Published on 27 Sep 2017
TKNP International in Singapore is the founding member of the network of TKNP International member firms which provides Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory services in eight principal cities across the Asia-Pacific region.
With a history in Singapore dating back to 1971, TKNP International has a track record of 46 years in providing trusted and reliable professional services to businesses within Asia Pacific and beyond.
TKNP International member firms are located strategically in locations across Asia Pacific. Our regional network of independent member firms includes Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and South Korea. We are also represented in major cities worldwide.
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE/SENIOR EXECUTIVE
Downtown Core (Bugis, City Hall, Tanjong Pagar, Raffles Place),
CBD (Central Area)
Training & professional development provided
Exposure to international clients across all industries
- Provide corporate secretarial services in respect of Singapore incorporated companies and offshore companies
- Advise clients on the setting up procedures for companies
- Advise clients on the compliance requirements under the Companies Act, Cap. 50.
- Ensure statutory and compliance requirements of companies are met
- Draft and coordinate circulation of minutes, directors’ resolutions in writing and shareholders’ resolutions
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns and other lodgement with ACRA
- Bizfile filings and IRAS e-stamping
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive work attitude, resourceful and initiative, well organised, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous, deadline-driven and able to prioritise work
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- Degree or Diploma in any field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in corporate secretarial services is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed in both spoken and written English and Mandarin in order to liaise with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Interested applicants should email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 6 Sep 2017
GL Limited (“GL”) was founded in 1961, and is the holding company of an international hospitality and leisure group with its global head office in Singapore. GL is listed on the Main Board of Singapore Exchange. GL’s hospitality business is operated out of GLH Hotels Limited (“GLH”) in the United Kingdom.
GLH owns and/or operates hotels under various brands - Amba, a global 4-star hotel brand; every, an innovative 4-star limited-feature hotel brand; and Thistle, an upper mid-market hotel brand. GLH has announced the following new hotel brands: Clermont, a global luxury hotel and private residences brand; and Thistle Express, a limited feature offer in the budget sector.
In addition to its hospitality business, GL owns a casino, the Clermont Club in London, and holds rights to royalties from the production of oil and natural gas in the Bass Strait, Australia.
GL also owns real estate in Hawaii and Fiji and operates several utility companies in Hawaii.
Manager – Corporate Secretarial
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate board, board committee and general meetings, and prepare and/or coordinate materials for such meetings.
- Upload all board and board committee meeting papers onto BoardPac for dissemination to board members and senior management.
- Maintain and update statutory records and registers.
- Maintain and update Viewpoint system, including inputting corporate secretarial information into the system.
- Preparing and providing updates to other group companies.
- Draft/review resolutions and arrange signature of resolutions and related documents.
- Advise on SGX listing rules and compliance with such rules.
- Provide updates on changes to SGX listing rules and other rules/legislation which a Singapore listed company is required to comply with.
- Draft/review announcements, issue announcements and disseminate copies of announcements as required.
- Coordinate the preparation, production and distribution of annual reports, including preparing write ups and reports for incorporation into the annual reports.
- Prepare and issue share certificates.
- Arrange fabrication and destruction of common seals.
- Safe-keep originals of share certificates, agreements and common seals.
- Liaise as required with registered agents and solicitors in various jurisdictions and group companies on corporate secretarial matters.
- Verify all corporate secretarial invoices for approval by the Group Company Secretary.
- Prepare annual corporate secretarial budgets.
- Regularly transfer closed files to storage and review such files to determine retention/destruction.
- Solid experience dealing with SGX listed companies essential
- Experience dealing with offshore & PRC companies preferred
- In-house experience preferred
- Good English and Mandarin spoken, written and reading skills essential
- Possesses good organizational skills, a proactive, can-do attitude, a good sense of responsibility and maturity of thought
- Takes ownership and pays attention to details
- A team player yet able to work independently
- Adaptable, pleasant and articulate
Interested applicants are invited to email a full resume, stating current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 30 Aug 2017