HAW PAR MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE LTD, a subsidiary of Haw Par Corporation Limited who is principally involved in healthcare and leisure activities with substantial regional investments, invites applications for the position(s) of:
CORPORATE SECRETARY OFFICER
Administrator (Corporate Secretarial)
- Draft, prepare and circulate directors' resolutions for signatures
- Liaise with the office of Board directors on Board papers and resolutions
- Prepare XBRL for annual returns
- Perform online filing with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Maintain and update statutory records
- Organize and co-ordinate board meetings and AGM
- Prepare and release SGX announcements
- Other general administrative and general secretarial duties
- 2 to 5 years of relevant corporate secretarial and company law experience
- Conversant with the Companies Act and familiar with the regulatory and reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of processes and electronic filing requirements of ACRA
- IT savvy; competent in use of MS Office Applications with ability to adapt to electronic over manual medium as part of work processes
- Good communication and project management skills to manage tight deadlines and liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- An organized, meticulous, fast learner who can multi task in a fast paced environment with high level of competency
Please email your detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current/expected salaries, availability, and a recent photograph to jasiaCheng@hawpar.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 27 Jul 2017
Location: Tanjong Pagar
We are a fast-growing full service Corporate Services firm, with an excellent mix of local and global clients. We are led by seasoned professionals (with many years of legal and accounting/tax training). Join our friendly and dynamic team of professionals, for a fulfilling job with tremendous potential for career progression.
Position available: Corporate Secretarial Manager/Executive
Salary: Commensurate with seniority/experience
- Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (corporate secretarial executive/company secretary)
- Excellent knowledge of processes and electronic filing requirements with ACRA (bizfile)
- Good command of English, verbal and written
- Able to converse effectively in Mandarin
- Organized, detail and result oriented personality
- Able to work independently
- ICSA qualifications will be a plus
- Manage a portfolio of clients and report to the Director
- Managing filing deadlines
- Prepare Board minutes and resolutions, ACRA BizFile filings and e-stamping
- Perform Customer Due Diligence checks, following established company procedure
- E-filing - incorporation/annual returns etc.
- Perform ad-hoc secretarial assignments (eg. drafting various resolutions)
- Liaising with accountants and tax agents
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Published on 24 Jul 2017
We are an established management company providing corporate secretarial services to a wide range of clientele, both local and international. If you are aspiring, motivated and keen to pursue a career with us, we invite you to join our team of professionals.
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVES
- ACIS/ICSA Grads/Degree Holders
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a corporate secretarial company
- Able to manage corporate secretarial work independently
- Good knowledge of filing of changes and Annual Return with ACRA
- Perform customer due diligence according to ACRA Act
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and familiar with the regulatory and reporting requirements
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Positive working attitude
- A good team player
- Responsible and mature with high level of competency
Interested applicants are invited to email their resume stating qualifications, working experiences, availability, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Published on 21 Jul 2017
Corporate Secretarial Consultant, Corporate Services, Tax, Singapore
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and accounting experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
You’ll be part of a growing global team, acting as a key point of contact for a wide range of clients and colleagues. In return, you can expect plenty of support designed with your own personal skills and experience. EY is a dynamic place to develop not only your technical knowledge, but also your professional leadership and business acumen.
You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential
Your key responsibilities
As a Corporate Secretarial Consultant, you’ll be a key member of the team, committed to supporting the Corporate Services executives in building and maintaining relationships with clients. You’ll spend most of your time in managing corporate transactions. You enjoy actively contributing to the growth and development of the practice by taking operational responsibility and accountability for engagement team support and delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
- Managing a portfolio of clients independently
- Preparing resolutions and minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders
- Providing advice on compliance requirements and ensure client’s compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Providing day-to-day support in corporate secretarial work
- Lodge returns and documents with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Maintaining proper statutory records
- Maintaining proper corporate secretarial database
- Perform customer due diligence according to ACRA Act
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in economics, finance, law, tax or accounting
- ICSA qualification/certification is required
- At least 5 years of working experience in corporate secretarial work
- Conversant with the Companies Act and familiar with the regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Good knowledge of processes and electronic filing requirements of ACRA.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent organisational skill,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to perform under tight deadlines
- Meticulous and organised individual with initiative.
- Good verbal/written communication skills
Ideally, you also have
- Experience working in multicultural teams
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply online at http://bit.ly/2sIzZwf
Join us in building a better working world.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eycareerssingapore
Connect with us on Linked In: http://bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EY_Singapore
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal
Published on 19 Jul 2017
TE Asia Healthcare Partners
TE Asia Healthcare Partners is a private healthcare investment and operations platform established in 2014. Backed by TPG Capital, the firm invests in a portfolio of healthcare assets in the region, focusing on specialty centres and hospitals. We believe in the power of close collaboration with our partners to invest in and develop high-performing, specialty healthcare companies that deliver excellent care and improve healthcare outcomes for patients.
Legal & Corporate Secretarial, Manager / Senior Executive
- Manage portfolio of private limited Singapore companies and to handle the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, preparation of directors'/shareholders' resolutions for ongoing corporate secretarial matters, organizing, attending and taking minutes of Board Meetings and preparations of any related documents
- To be the named company secretary for the Singapore entities within the TE Healthcare Group
- Ensure timely fillings to ACRA and other relevant authorities
- Provide advice on compliance requirements and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Maintain all statutory books, share certificates, registers and common seals
- Perform any duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head of Department
- Degree holder or holding Corporate Secretarial requirement (ICSA) would be preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the corporate secretarial field
- Able to named company secretary for private limited companies
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision on a day-to-day basis
Interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, working experiences, present and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Published on 18 Jul 2017
MC Corporate Services Pte Ltd
We are an established & reputable group of Companies providing a broad range of professional services for accounting, tax and corporate secretarial services to over 400 prestigious organizations of diverse structures. The position offers excellent growth & experience potential since we have a large diversified portfolio of multinational and local clients including listed companies, private companies and multinational firms, charities, foundations, trusts and offshore companies. Towards our business expansion initiative, we have a vacancy for the advertised positions herein.
Corporate Secretarial Executive/Senior
- To manage a portfolio of companies consisting of public listed companies, private, foreign companies, as well as several charities
- To perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporation and striking-off of companies and ACRA filings
- To ensure clients are in compliance of the Singapore Companies Act, SGX and the relevant laws
- To maintain and update statutory registers, records and filing with the relevant authorities
- To prepare/draft various board resolutions and minutes of meetings
- To attend to clients’ on all corporate secretarial requirements including drafting and releasing of SGX -Announcements, and ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 3 years of related working experience in corporate secretarial field preferably in a similar services company
- Possess ICSA qualification is an added advantage
- Experience in all aspects of corporate secretarial works and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, (SGX-ST Listing Rules is added advantage) and Code of Corporate -Governance
- Hands-on experience in electronic filing with ACRA preferred
- Experience with Immigration Passes applications (EP/PR/SPass. Etc.) is desirable
- Good command of both written and spoken English and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, pro-active, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Mature, responsible and a team player
- An attractive salary package (Will scale with experience and qualification)
- Excellent bonus
- Medical/expenses reimbursement
- Excellent working environment with best in class work-life balance
- Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume in MS Word Format immediately stating your -availability and last drawn/current salary.
Interested applicants should email your resume to: Ms. Helen Campos - firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Farzin Karma - email@example.com
Published on 5 Jul 2017
Amicorp Group is an independent Global Service provider of a broad range of assurance, administrative, legal corporate secretarial and support services.
We provide a broad range of services mostly to corporate but also high-net-worth clients around the world. We ensure that the entities managed by us or that domiciled with Amicorp are fully compliant both in the jurisdiction where they are established, and in the jurisdiction(s) where their Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO’s) are tax residents.
Position (Job Title): Associate /Senior Associate, Corporate Secretariat
- Focus on “Quality” of Work.
- Handle company secretarial matters and other relevant duties as may be assigned
- Draft Directors Resolutions, shareholders’ resolutions based on client’s instruction/ requirements and statutory requirements, such as companies act
- Maintain all the statutory registers
- Advise and liaise with clients on the companies’ affair independently
- Incorporation of companies, registration of foreign entities and limited liability partnerships
- Notarisation/ legalization/Authentication of documents with various Embassy
- Work passes related matters, application of work passes and appeal
- Review and lodge documents with ACRA, MOM, IRAS, and other statutory bodies as required
- Striking off and liquidation
- Other duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time
- Those with ICSA preferred
- Detailed oriented and systematic
- Good spoken and written English
- Good computer skills, especially in Word and Excel
- Positive working attitude, pro-active and with initiative
- A team player
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in a corporate secretarial company (Those with more years of experience will be considered for Senior Associate)
Interested applicants should email the resume stating current and expected salaries to: J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 23 Jun 2017
Intertrust Singapore Corporate Services Pte Ltd
Intertrust Group is a world leader in global Trust and Corporate Services with a network of more than 41 offices in over 31 countries. The Group was founded in 1952 and has been recognized for providing clients with premium quality financial and administrative solutions, working with preeminent tax, finance and legal professionals around the world.
Intertrust Singapore is now seeking motivated individuals to join us as
- Corporate Secretarial Associate / Senior
- Corporate Secretarial Executive / Supervisor
- 5 Days work week, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Professional Training & Personal development
- Mini Flexible benefits, plus insurance and medical coverage
- CSR / Recreation activities & Company trip
- International Mobility
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Assist in handling all corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of Singapore and International companies
- Preparing necessary documents for AGM, EGM, board resolutions, striking off, etc
- Filing of financial statements in new XBRL format
- Handling immigration matters for clients
- Ensure statutory and compliance issues are met
- Drafting and releasing announcements to SGX
- Lodge changes and annual return with ACRA upon director’s approval
- Perform client administration duties
- ICSA certification or those pursuing, as well as Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law
- Preferable with minimum 2 years of relevant Corporate Secretarial experience
- Positive working attitude, ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Viewpoint/Blueprint system will be an advantage
Executive/ Supervisor – In addition
- Preferable with minimum 6 years of relevant Corporate Secretarial practice which include servicing listed clients
- Experience in motivating, training and leading professional staff is essential
- Meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility, pro-active client servicing aptitude and a commercial acumen in managing a portfolio of clients
If this is your challenge, Intertrust offers you the possibility to fulfil your ambitions in a dynamic and growth oriented company. We provide a professional atmosphere with excellent terms and conditions.
Send in your detailed resume to email@example.com clearly stating the following:
- The position applied for
- Your expected salary
- Your current salary
- Date of commencement and Notice Period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 8 Jun 2017