T K Seng Management, an established and expanding corporate secretarial and accounting firm is looking for highly motivated and initiative individuals to fill the following position:
Corporate Secretarial Assistant
- Maintaining Statutory Registers,
- Assist in preparing minutes and resolutions
- Assist in all aspects of corporate secretarial work
- Handle all Bizfile transactions
- ICSA student
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Must be a team player
- Must be familiar with Bizfile
Please write in with your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
Published on 10 May 2013
Stamford Law is a leading law firm, with recognised corporate, commercial, financial and disputes practices. The firm provides its overseas and Singapore based clients with professional services that combine responsiveness, innovation and technical excellence, emphasising practicality and commercial awareness.
We have immediate vacancies for the following positions :
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVES
Candidates should be in the process of obtaining or have obtained ICSA qualification, have experience in public and private company work, good organization and language skills and be able to work independently as well as handle volume work.
Applications can be made electronically to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 23 Apr 2013
TAN PENG CHIN LLC is an established full service law firm that undertakes a substantial amount of regional and cross border work. Please visit our website at http://www.tpclaw.com.sg for more details on our Firm.
We invite competent and committed individuals to apply for the post of:
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
- Assist Senior Corporate Secretarial Executive and lawyers in all corporate secretarial functions
- Incorporation of local and offshore companies
- Drafting of board resolutions and minutes AGM and EGM
- Updating and maintaining statutory records
- Preparation of corporate secretarial documents and lodgment with ACRA
- Preparation and submission of Annual Return with ACRA
- Other relevant duties as assigned from time to time
- At least 2 years working experience in related field, preferably in law firms
- Good written and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, XBRL
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Please email your application together with a detailed CV and photo to email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your interest in our Firm. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
TAN PENG CHIN LLC
30 Raffles Place
Chevron House #11-00
Published on 8 Apr 2013
RODYK & DAVIDSON LLP is a leading full service law firm with offices in Singapore and Shanghai. Recognised for its excellent work environment, Rodyk values its people as individuals with professional and personal aspirations.
We invite highly motivated and committed individuals to apply for the post of:
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVES
- Successful candidates will assist to provide corporate secretarial services to a portfolio of clients (both listed and private companies), and assist on transactional matters, such as IPO and M&As works.
- 1 to 5 years' corporate secretarial experience, preferable in legal firms, established corporate secretarial firms or public listed companies.
- Qualified or those pursuing the ICSA course would be an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Strong communication skill in spoken Mandarin (and written Chinese) would be an advantage.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, resourceful, has initiative and self-motivated, and able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to commence work within short notice would be an added advantage.
Please email your resume, indicating your current and expected salaries to:
Head, Human Resources
Rodyk & Davidson LLP
80 Raffles Place #33-00
UOB Plaza 1
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Published on 8 Apr 2013
JIUNLIN MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
A Corporate Secretarial company in International Plaza (central) is looking for a corporate secretary. Established since 1983, Jiunlin Management has been involved in handling of secretarial matters for about 300 clients.
Jiunlin Management is now seeking motivated individuals to join us.
Position: Corporate Secretary
- To handle corporate secretarial duties in line with Singapore Companies Act requirement;
- Timely preparation of minutes and resolutions for our clients;
- E-filing with ACRA;
- Attend to client’s meeting (where applicable).
- Current pursuing Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Positive working attitude.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, as well as proficiency in MS Office are essential.
Singaporeans and Singapore PR preferred.
Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to: email@example.com together with your expected salary.
Short listed candidates will be notified.
Published on 27 Feb 2013
BSL Corporate Services Pte Ltd (“BSLCS”) is an established corporate and management consultancy company in Singapore. Our services extend to individuals, private firms, listed companies as well as multi-national corporations.
We are part of the BSL group of companies which provide high quality taxation, accounting, consulting and relating services. We are also a member of the Accountants Global Network (AGN), currently represented by 199 firms in 83 countries. We have also built strong ties with clients whose head offices are internationally renowned companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and United States.
BSLCS always stays focused to be the Solutions Leader, your One-Stop Solutions Provider, bringing remarkable and unrivalled benefits to our clients.
(A) Corporate Secretarial Assistant (2 Vacancies)
- Applicants must possess ICSA qualification, or is currently pursuing ICSA course.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience, preferably in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
(B) Administrative Assistant (1 Vacancy)
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- Computer literate
- Accounting knowledge and experience a plus
- Well organised and meticulous with details
- To assist with preparation of Financial Statement in XBRL and lodgment of documents with ACRA.
Address: 220 Orchard Road, #05-01 Midpoint Orchard, Singapore 238852
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Published on 21 Feb 2013